Saturday 7 March 2020

Welcome to this blog

Hi!

With this blog I attempt to explore issues related to COVID-19, as new learning is emerging after I authored "FluSCIM", a set of 4 documents for a severe flu pandemic.

I also attempt to portray that piece of work in order to make it more accessible in the present circumstances. I plan to do this by explaining what the more relevant sections are about, and by detailing a few concepts that might be specially applicable.

That said...

This new coronavirus is not flu, so I'll try to learn on-line just like everybody else. There are people who are much more knowledgeable than I am on this. Don't take any of this as advice: it isn't.

I'm just thinking out loud as I try to make sense of this new thing.

I reserve the right to change the content of the posts after I've written them. But, in any case, what's here may be old and not applicable to the present knowledge. Or of course to your local situation.

I don't know why you keep reading this. :-)

Also, I'm not accepting comments on this blog. You may try contacting me on twitter, where I am "lucasgonzalez", but it may be noisy and not work. Who knows. The reality is I cannot cope with full engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.